- Fear-Based Parenting
- Marriage and the New Creation by Kyrie Eleison
- Dear Liz, What if our sex drives are unmatched?
- Egalitarian Marriage: What it Looks Like
- Dear Liz, Our sex life has become routine and boring…
- What About Birth Control?
- Dear Liz, My husband is looking at porn…
- Dear Liz, Help me out of the trap of unfaithful thoughts…
- The Message of God’s Kingdom: Foundational Equality
- Dear Liz, Can I say “no”?
- Does the Bible Teach Male Headship? Conclusion
- Does the Bible Teach Male Headship? Part 2
- Does the Bible Teach Male Headship? Part 1
- A Suitable Helper (in the Septuagint)
- The Bible and the Nature of Woman
- Full Length Book
- Pearls of Wisdom: Links
- Practical Living
Christians for Biblical Equality- FB Group
© 2012 – 2hold Authors
Disclaimer:Opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the opinions of co-bloggers or other egalitarians.
Monthly Archives: May 2012
In Part 1 I said, “Ultimately, we are all responsible for ourselves and our own actions.” This means we cannot be ultimately responsible for anyone but ourselves. Even with our children, our goal is to teach them self-responsibility so that they can … Continue reading
By Margaret Mowczko Time and again I hear Christian speakers and writers reminding women to be submissive (or be in subjection) to their husbands. Some churches and ministries emphasise and elaborate on wifely submission to such an extent that, for … Continue reading
This question was recently asked in a comment on my blog: Q: I had a discussion with my pastor and his wife today about some of the issues I’ve been thinking on. They are strongly complementarian and are adamant that … Continue reading
By Margaret Mowczko Husbands, in the same way [be considerate as you] live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will … Continue reading