- Fear-Based Parenting
- Marriage and the New Creation by Kyrie Eleison
- Dear Liz, What if our sex drives are unmatched?
- Egalitarian Marriage: What it Looks Like
- Dear Liz, Our sex life has become routine and boring…
- What About Birth Control?
- Dear Liz, My husband is looking at porn…
- Dear Liz, Help me out of the trap of unfaithful thoughts…
- The Message of God’s Kingdom: Foundational Equality
- Dear Liz, Can I say “no”?
- Does the Bible Teach Male Headship? Conclusion
- Does the Bible Teach Male Headship? Part 2
- Does the Bible Teach Male Headship? Part 1
- A Suitable Helper (in the Septuagint)
- The Bible and the Nature of Woman
- Full Length Book
- Pearls of Wisdom: Links
- Practical Living
Christians for Biblical Equality- FB Group
© 2012 – 2hold Authors
Disclaimer:Opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the opinions of co-bloggers or other egalitarians.
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Many Christians say the Bible teaches that the man is the head of the woman and that the husband is the head of the house, the instrument of God for directing the family, and God’s designated final authority for decision-making … Continue reading
By Margaret Mowczko This Christmas one of my gifts was a copy of the Septuagint – the (approximately) 200BC Greek translation of the Old Testament. Thanks Mum! So far I’ve skimmed through the book of Daniel, and I’ve read Psalm … Continue reading
In Marg’s excellent last post, “A Suitable Helper,” she examined in detail a common belief that Christians have about women: that they were created to be subordinate assistants to their husbands and to be under male authority. Many Christians are unaware … Continue reading
By Margaret Mowczko The LORD God said, “It is not good for the human to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.” . . . but for the human no suitable helper was found. Genesis 2:18 & … Continue reading
To Readers looking for resources on Christian Egalitarian Marriage: Rachel Held Evans has served the body of Christ by collecting a wealth of material from many different authors, our own Kristen Rosser (aka: KR Wordgazer), Marg Mowczko, and Don Johnson … Continue reading
Here’s Titus 2:3-5 in the NIV (1984) translation: Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine,but to teach what is good. Then they can urge the … Continue reading