- Fear-Based Parenting
- Marriage and the New Creation by Kyrie Eleison
- Dear Liz, What if our sex drives are unmatched?
- Egalitarian Marriage: What it Looks Like
- Dear Liz, Our sex life has become routine and boring…
- What About Birth Control?
- Dear Liz, My husband is looking at porn…
- Dear Liz, Help me out of the trap of unfaithful thoughts…
- The Message of God’s Kingdom: Foundational Equality
- Dear Liz, Can I say “no”?
- Does the Bible Teach Male Headship? Conclusion
- Does the Bible Teach Male Headship? Part 2
- Does the Bible Teach Male Headship? Part 1
- A Suitable Helper (in the Septuagint)
- The Bible and the Nature of Woman
- Full Length Book
- Pearls of Wisdom: Links
- Practical Living
Christians for Biblical Equality- FB Group
© 2012 – 2hold Authors
Disclaimer:Opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the opinions of co-bloggers or other egalitarians.
Category Archives: Authors
Parenting is often an integral feature of Christian marriage. In a Christian egalitarian marriage, husbands and wives consider themselves joint leaders of the home and children. So in light of some other discussions currently in the blogosphere on this subject, … Continue reading
Kyrie Eleison quotes J. Lewis Martin’s Galatians to ask some very interesting questions about how Christian marriage differs from marriage under the Old Covenant. Marriage and the New Creation What a different argument lies before us in Gal 3:26-29; 6:14-15! … Continue reading
Q What if you don’t seem to have a very big sex drive, especially as you get older? Who is to say what is a big or small sex drive ? How does one gauge such a thing ? Who … Continue reading
Most of Protestant Christianity has taken a laissez faire attitude towards birth control in modern times, giving individuals freedom of conscience to decide for themselves whether or not to use it. But in recent years, movements like “Quiverfull” have begun to preach … Continue reading
Q. What do you do, how do you repair your feelings for your spouse, when you have been unfaithful in your thoughts with another person? A. This is a valuable question and a not uncommon situation for many of us. … Continue reading