- Fear-Based Parenting
- Marriage and the New Creation by Kyrie Eleison
- Dear Liz, What if our sex drives are unmatched?
- Egalitarian Marriage: What it Looks Like
- Dear Liz, Our sex life has become routine and boring…
- What About Birth Control?
- Dear Liz, My husband is looking at porn…
- Dear Liz, Help me out of the trap of unfaithful thoughts…
- The Message of God’s Kingdom: Foundational Equality
- Dear Liz, Can I say “no”?
- Does the Bible Teach Male Headship? Conclusion
- Does the Bible Teach Male Headship? Part 2
- Does the Bible Teach Male Headship? Part 1
- A Suitable Helper (in the Septuagint)
- The Bible and the Nature of Woman
- Full Length Book
- Pearls of Wisdom: Links
- Practical Living
Christians for Biblical Equality- FB Group
© 2012 – 2hold Authors
Disclaimer:Opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the opinions of co-bloggers or other egalitarians.
Category Archives: Don Johnson
Gen 3:16 He said to the woman, I will greatly increase your sorrow and your conception; you shall bear sons in sorrow, and your desire shall be toward your husband; and he shall rule over you. Gen 4:7 If you … Continue reading
Must women be silent in church? Is that what Paul is saying in 1 Corinthians 14? Join me for a closer look at this passage. Paul’s Missing “Double Bunk” in 1 Corinthians 14:36 by Don Johnson The pericope (teaching unit) … Continue reading
Beautiful Symmetry in 1 Corinthians 7 by Don Johnson Observe how Paul is almost sing-song in his repetition; he alternates mentioning the woman first and the man first. Before any analysis of word meaning or historical context, Paul already makes … Continue reading