- Fear-Based Parenting
- Marriage and the New Creation by Kyrie Eleison
- Dear Liz, What if our sex drives are unmatched?
- Egalitarian Marriage: What it Looks Like
- Dear Liz, Our sex life has become routine and boring…
- What About Birth Control?
- Dear Liz, My husband is looking at porn…
- Dear Liz, Help me out of the trap of unfaithful thoughts…
- The Message of God’s Kingdom: Foundational Equality
- Dear Liz, Can I say “no”?
- Does the Bible Teach Male Headship? Conclusion
- Does the Bible Teach Male Headship? Part 2
- Does the Bible Teach Male Headship? Part 1
- A Suitable Helper (in the Septuagint)
- The Bible and the Nature of Woman
- Full Length Book
- Pearls of Wisdom: Links
- Practical Living
Christians for Biblical Equality- FB Group
© 2012 – 2hold Authors
Disclaimer:Opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the opinions of co-bloggers or other egalitarians.
Category Archives: Bible
Kyrie Eleison quotes J. Lewis Martin’s Galatians to ask some very interesting questions about how Christian marriage differs from marriage under the Old Covenant. Marriage and the New Creation What a different argument lies before us in Gal 3:26-29; 6:14-15! … Continue reading
Luke 3:4-6 tells of how the ministry of Jesus began with the appearance of John the Baptist, preaching a message from Isaiah 40:4: A voice of one calling in the desert, ‘Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths … Continue reading
We have looked at the question of male headship in light of the Bible’s overarching Great Story, and we have examined Ephesians Chapter 5 in light of ancient cultural understandings and original word meanings. Now we turn to some of … Continue reading
Part 1 of this series showed how the covenant community of the church fits into the Bible’s Great Story as a redeemed spiritual family– a family in which all Christians are brothers and sisters and God is our Father– let’s … Continue reading
Many Christians say the Bible teaches that the man is the head of the woman and that the husband is the head of the house, the instrument of God for directing the family, and God’s designated final authority for decision-making … Continue reading
In Marg’s excellent last post, “A Suitable Helper,” she examined in detail a common belief that Christians have about women: that they were created to be subordinate assistants to their husbands and to be under male authority. Many Christians are unaware … Continue reading