- Fear-Based Parenting
- Marriage and the New Creation by Kyrie Eleison
- Dear Liz, What if our sex drives are unmatched?
- Egalitarian Marriage: What it Looks Like
- Dear Liz, Our sex life has become routine and boring…
- What About Birth Control?
- Dear Liz, My husband is looking at porn…
- Dear Liz, Help me out of the trap of unfaithful thoughts…
- The Message of God’s Kingdom: Foundational Equality
- Dear Liz, Can I say “no”?
- Does the Bible Teach Male Headship? Conclusion
- Does the Bible Teach Male Headship? Part 2
- Does the Bible Teach Male Headship? Part 1
- A Suitable Helper (in the Septuagint)
- The Bible and the Nature of Woman
- Full Length Book
- Pearls of Wisdom: Links
- Practical Living
Christians for Biblical Equality- FB Group
© 2012 – 2hold Authors
Disclaimer:Opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the opinions of co-bloggers or other egalitarians.
Category Archives: 1 Corinthians 11
We have looked at the question of male headship in light of the Bible’s overarching Great Story, and we have examined Ephesians Chapter 5 in light of ancient cultural understandings and original word meanings. Now we turn to some of … Continue reading
In Marg’s excellent last post, “A Suitable Helper,” she examined in detail a common belief that Christians have about women: that they were created to be subordinate assistants to their husbands and to be under male authority. Many Christians are unaware … Continue reading