- Fear-Based Parenting
- Marriage and the New Creation by Kyrie Eleison
- Dear Liz, What if our sex drives are unmatched?
- Egalitarian Marriage: What it Looks Like
- Dear Liz, Our sex life has become routine and boring…
- What About Birth Control?
- Dear Liz, My husband is looking at porn…
- Dear Liz, Help me out of the trap of unfaithful thoughts…
- The Message of God’s Kingdom: Foundational Equality
- Dear Liz, Can I say “no”?
- Does the Bible Teach Male Headship? Conclusion
- Does the Bible Teach Male Headship? Part 2
- Does the Bible Teach Male Headship? Part 1
- A Suitable Helper (in the Septuagint)
- The Bible and the Nature of Woman
- Full Length Book
- Pearls of Wisdom: Links
- Practical Living
Christians for Biblical Equality- FB Group
© 2012 – 2hold Authors
Disclaimer:Opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the opinions of co-bloggers or other egalitarians.
Tag Archives: christian marriage
Here’s Titus 2:3-5 in the NIV (1984) translation: Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine,but to teach what is good. Then they can urge the … Continue reading
In Part 1 I said, “Ultimately, we are all responsible for ourselves and our own actions.” This means we cannot be ultimately responsible for anyone but ourselves. Even with our children, our goal is to teach them self-responsibility so that they can … Continue reading
Egalitarians often promote “mutual submission” in marriage and use Ephesians 5:21 for support. Marg Mowczko makes a compelling argument from Scripture in support of mutual submission here. While equal, mutual, “vice-versa” submission sounds like a great way to run a … Continue reading
Egalitarian Sex. Biblically, is there any other kind? After all, the sole New Testament mention of authority within marriage occurs in 1 Corinthians 7:4 The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. … Continue reading